Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Old Habits Die Hard

Well old habits due hard! I had a really bad day. I went to the dentist and because I am broke as a joke I never got a crown on my tooth that needed a root canal. Welllll now it needs to be redone and it is going to cost me $450 that I do not have! Plus it gets worse, the tooth next to it also needs a root canal... not to mention they will both need crowns. I sobbed in my car after the dentist visit for about 15 minutes and then drove to McDonalds. I do really love my sleeve though because I am eating a few fries and already I feel nasty and have not even taken a bite of the McDouble I ordered (ha). You know you have a serious food addiction when the taste of even one hot salty french fry can melt your stress away (even if only for a few minutes). I am so tired of being broke and having problems with my teeth! I am almost done with school and I can not wait to make a decent paycheck too bad my teeth won;t wait another two years!! I feel really bad because my husband has been wanting to buy a boy toy and has been holding back to be "good"  and now I am going to spend all our money on my stupid teeth! really. We need to save since I will not be making a dime starting in June of this year until I am done with student teaching and then still until I get/don't get subbing jobs or a real teaching position. OMG! Sometimes I do not know how we are going to make it. I'm scared.

1 comment: